Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default photographic designer 9 document opening font error

Hello All I have been making some static and some animation banners. When I open up graphic designer I get a message saying that the font and is not installed on the computer. MS Sans serif is to find it is looking for. So I downloaded the font, I went to copy it into the font directory and the exact font is there same size.
    Is there anyone that can suggest how I can fix it up so that he opens up without having to keep going over those errors.

It is a real pain because I am quadriplegic and it gets a bit of a nuisance having to try and close a couple of files each time.

Anyway any assistance appreciated and thank you to all that have helped in my previous past posts.

Also I have somebody that has given me a whole stack of colours call tons of colours which is a bigger palate to put across to bottom than just the basic ones.

Is there anyway to make it a template for each page, for example animation page and also a basic page if that makes sense

If I open up the file that has tons of colours it just comes into a new page where was I would like to have come into both the animation and other pages as a default

Hope this makes sense, once again thank you for the help previously regards Mark

sorry for the double questions in this posting but I just remembered as Larry was helping me connect to my computer and I couldn't find those colours straight away to unpack which now are.

Default Re: photographic designer 9 document opening font error

Open up new page, customize it as you want, then File>>Save Template. Should work, though I haven't got P&GD to check
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Sorry zaphodeist but that will not work. Tons o colors will open OK but is not an animation page, what he wants to do is have those colors on an animation page as well. The best I can figure is that there is no block of colors to paste into the animation page. I tried it with Klam's colors from XaraXone shareware and that worked because there was a big block of colors to paste into the animation page, which I made smaller and drug it somewhere above the page so they are out of sight but still there. Tons-o-colors just doesn't work that way at least from what I can figure. Maybe I am wrong and someone knows the answer. I hope it is simpler than making a box for each and every color so in the end their is that block of colors available. I'll keep looking though, because I have not looked in the palettes folder to see if that is where they are. OK I just looked and didn't see them there either. So how that particular xar works is a mystery to me.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

hello again, yes Larry got klams for me as well but it seems it is a bit harder to use than tons of colours, maybe it cannot be done from an animation page.
    Regarding my other problem with the font can anybody suggest a fix for that. They when I open a document that I created it says the font is not installed, I checked in the fonts folder and the font is there which is very strange.
    I have not replied previously because for some reason the subscription did not show up as a message has been received, I don't know why. I have been checking every few days to see if there was any replies because it is annoying that this problem keeps happening as this is the second time it has happened with a different font project.
    Anyway if anybody knows any fixing for that|I would appreciate was

Regards Mark
    Last edited by wheels; 21 November 2013 at 12:22 AM.