Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I have tried every angle I could possibly think of and have failed thus far. I have Frontpage 2003 and am using a Xara webstyle template. I have tried to establish hyperlinks for the vertical navbar for the pages within the web site...but I am unable to find a way to do this. I tried looking at the Help section and nothing. I tried frontpage 2003 Microsoft Home center and still nothing. I need your help..please!!!

Dcn Rey

Have you tryed going into the menus section in webstyle with your nav bar displayed and selecting the URL column, then typing in the web page address?? If so try using the hotspots in front page.

My suggestion to you is DON'T use the themes ... you are just asking for headaches and problems down the road. I to use FP2003 and I created and re-created the same site using WS4 themes but they never worked and top of that problem was the resolution issue, try viewing your site with a 800x600 resolution - get ready to scroll right and left.
    So I stopped using the themes and all I do now is use the other nifty items taht come with WS4 and they work amazing well especially the nav bars and menus with sub menu's is a snap.
    Want to check out one of my sites ???? www.porcupineskirunners.com

Good Luck