Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Talking Fade Slideshow Bottom widget - add link and/or text

Is there a way to add text and a link, or one or the other to this widget for each image. This is the only widget that fits my needs and I need to link from the images at the very least.

Stuart

Default Re: Fade Slideshow Bottom widget - add link and/or text

No.

You can modify your images to have text included in the image and then use that as your image, but no links.

I use Visual Slideshow http://visualslideshow.com/ which is more flexible and allows captions and links and has some pretty cool effects. Example here www.custom-stereograms.com I used the slide show to show a progression of stereogram images.

You have the option of thumbnail images as well.

The process is as follows: Create your slide show and save it to a folder on your desk. An index.html document and two folders are created. The folders are named Data and Engine.

Create a placeholder the size of your slide show.

Open the index.html file with Notepad or any text editor. Copy the head and body portions that are indicated in the index.html document into the head and body sections of the placeholder.

To test, publish to a folder that contains both the Data and Engine folders.

When you publish your site to the server, the two folders need to be in the root directory along with the index_html_files folder.

Default Re: Fade Slideshow Bottom widget - add link and/or text

Many thanks
    Stuart