Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Links not working in IE & Chrome

All of a sudden, links on my websites aren't working in Chrome and IE, but work just fine in Firefox. In the first two browsers, I can get them to open if I right-click and select either "Open Link" or "Open in a new tap" but not otherwise. I get the little hand that indicates the links are live and their description appears on the lower left-hand side of my monitor, but nothing happens. Strangely, links in drop-down menus DO work. The sites are: www.salisburycongregational.org, www.stjohnssalisbury.org, and www.salisburyfallfestival.org. I'm using WD MX Premium. Any ideas, help, suggestions and/or advice would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you.

An edit: Interestingly, I've been cruising this always fascinating forum and find that OTHER WD-designed sites also don't work in my Chrome or IE. Any idea what's going on here? My guess is it's something in my own system, but I've no clue where to turn.

Default Re: Links not working in IE & Chrome

I tried all three sites in Chrome and the links are working normally so it might indeed have to do something with your system. Did you try restarting Chrome/IE or even rebooting your computer?

Default Re: Links not working in IE & Chrome

Yes, I have tried shutting Chrome down and rebooting the whole system. Still nothing. The odd thing is that it was just before this happened that I uninstalled a very old version of Firefox that I never used and installed a new one. Do you suppose Mozilla pulled a fast one and somehow corrupted the competitors? I've also heard from a colleague that the websites don't work on an iPad. This is a more serious issue than their not working on my machine. I can life with that, but with more and more people turning to tablets, this could be a problem. Anyone else experienced non-working sites on tablets?