Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default GraphicStock.com giving away 50,000+ images

To create awareness for GraphicStock.com, they are giving away 7 days of complimentary access to download anything you want from over 50,000 images, icons, vectors, textures, backgrounds and more.

Just create a username and password, and you get download access to everything on GraphicStock for 7 days. You can download 20 images per day.

GraphicStock is only giving this complimentary access to a limited number of users, so start downloading now:

Get Your 7 Days of Complimentary Downloads
    Start sucking down those images guys
    If someone tried to make me dig my own grave I would say No.
    They're going to kill me anyway and I'd love to die the way I lived:
    Avoiding Manual Labour.

Default Re: GraphicStock.com giving away 50,000+ images

hello Frank, thank you for this message, can't believe people have not taken up the offer will and least replied to you for some thanks to let us know, it might come in handy for me. Regarding the information you gave me for a graphic banner, I just got a new computer and having fun at the moment trying to remember without going back to your instructions. I was going to send an image of the day because I wanted to get rid of the background colour, turns out when I was viewing it in preview in the software the background were still showing up but when I choose the option showing browser it was how I wanted it so that is a bit of a trap I won't fall into the game.

Thank you once again for writing that, he came in very handy and also to go back and forward again when you haven't done it for a long time. It was very appreciative.

Regards Mark

Great find Frank. Merci and thanks.

Before you race away, remember that to get those free images you have to supply a credit card and remember to cancel within the week period to avoid any charges.

They aren't giving away 50,000 images, they are giving away 140.