Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Default Re: Open up Xara and its not as saved

Yeah it it's nothing in the grand scheme of things Paul your right ....... But I have bought quite a few products from Xara and they know
    about the problem and I get nothing back..... that's what is frustrating.
    But I'm still above ground so cant be bad .....

Mike
    Life's too important to be serious
    Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz / 8 GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti
    / Dual Monitor. / Windows 7 Home premium 64bit .

Hi Mike,
    I'm sorry that there has been a lack of communication following this. Contacting support directly however is a far better way to get specific information regarding a particular issue.
    Could you tell me what version you are using (Help > About and copy the top line) where you are still seeing this problem please?

Thanks

See post #26 and #28 Pete.

I think it's as much about properly communicating intentions with Mike as actually fixing the bug.

Thanks Paul. I have read the complete thread but as this originated a couple of months ago I'd like to know the version that Mike is currently using so I can give accurate information

Xara Designer Pro X9 9.2.1.28737 DL jul 8 2013.....
    This works works fine ...... its the updates that start to mess things up.....

I will check back in a couple of months......

Mike
    Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz / 8 GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti

Thanks Mike - it would appear that the original bug you reported was in fact fixed and released as part of the 9.2.4.30310 update on 19th November 2013.

Therefore, I'd recommend updating to the latest patch update and trying it again.

If you are still seeing problems after updating then please contact our support team at http://support.xara.com and link to this thread within your ticket and we'll be able to assist you further and gather more information where required.

Many thanks.

As you can see from post 37 I have updated using the latest update.....and its still the same.

I did the first update in Nov and that's when my troubles started.... so there was no fix..

I have reinstalled without the updates ....... any of them and all is ok.

I will leave it now until there is another new program .

Mike .... dissapointed

Thanks Mike.

In that case I'd be really keen for our support team to run some tests with you and gain further information as the original problem that you had reported is appently fixed, so if there are others issues you're seeing which have not been reported then we'll of course need to look into those.

Please raise a support ticket at http://support.xara.com and feel free to link to this thread as a reference. It would be beneficial if you could install the latest update (9.2.5) to double check that the problem is still there and in your support ticket provide us with further details of the problem you're seeing as well as the file that you are seeing the problems with.

I think that further investigation into this problem is better handled via a support ticket rather than the forum as we'll be able to offer you more personalised advise and you can upload files duirectly to us.

Many thanks and we look forward to receiving your ticket.

Thank you Xara ...... you have fixed it .

The last update did it

Mike