Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Need Some Help I'm in a pickle

I have made a new website and have been working on it for 2 weeks, getting it just right, it looks good in the preview and went to upload last night and nothing is coming up and is all wrong and I mean big time.

I think you will need this file to have a look and give me some idea of what I have done. I am absolutely stumped.

Xara13122013.web

At the moment I don't have a website so would really appreciate some help.

I have read that IE11 causes problems but it is exactly the same on Mozilla.

Default Re: Need Some Help I'm in a pickle

I published your document to a folder on my desktop and previewed the site in Firefox. All seems to be working OK.

I suggest you try publishing the site to a folder on your desktop, then use an external FTP program such as Filezilla to move the contents of the folder to your server.

Xara is aware of these problems which are a result of changes to Windows made my Microsoft and Xara is working to fix these problems.

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    I published your document to a folder on my desktop and previewed the site in Firefox. All seems to be working OK.

I suggest you try publishing the site to a folder on your desktop, then use an external FTP program such as Filezilla to move the contents of the folder to your server.

Xara is aware of these problems which are a result of changes to Windows made my Microsoft and Xara is working to fix these problems.
    Yep it looks great on preview on either IE and Firefox for me as well.

I have just tried to reinstate my old version and it has gone even worse have a look at www.image23.fr Still very much confused.

I have loaded up via the file manager in Godaddy and it seems not to like my files.

Actually which files do I need to upload? I have selected all and dumped them up there is that right?

Thanks very much

Den

You also need your index_htm_files folder. It goes in the root directory (the same directory as your index.htm file). The HTM files are looking for the content that is in that folder which is why the page looks the way it does.