Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Unhappy Download font error - XDPX9

Hello!

I just installed XDPX9 32-bit on my computer. I opened the program up and got an error about not being able to download a font file and to check my internet connection. My internet connection settings are working fine (if they weren't, I wouldn't be posting this) and I even tried opening the program after disabling my antivirus and firewall. Same message. What font file is the program referring to and how do I stop this from happening? I need the program for college coursework and this is the first time I've seen an error like this.

Specs:
    Late 2011 Macbook Pro 15"
    OS X Mountain Lion
    Windows 7 Professional 64-bit via Bootcamp
    8GB RAM
    750 GB HD (partitioned at 375GB for both Mac and Windows)

Any help would be greatly appreciated asap. Thank you! ^_^

Screenshot: http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...dpx9_error.png
    Raptor
    Dark Shaman and Neko Lover

Default Re: Download font error - XDPX9

What version of XDPX9? Download trial or from CD. At any rate they should download. Did you register the product or allow the program to register for .xar and .web files? I don't know if that last bit would make any difference but it may be worth a try.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: Download font error - XDPX9

Hi RaptorMoon,

After you click Ok and dismiss the warning box does the program run normally? Have you tried right clicking the desktop icon and run as administrator? Some times this can clear some problems.

Also can you post your screenshot directly to the forum, (click Go Advanced and use the manage attachments button on the advanced post editor page)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.