Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Hi to everyone in the house....

Thanks , angelize.

I do have a question. I'm experiencing slow connection with the Xara product pages.... keeps timing out on me.

Is Pro Designer considered as THE all-in-one package of the entire Xara line? I ask this coz I need the version with the versatilty of the old Corel Draw for creating vector images and layouts (I'm not into web design) Or is this the new, on-steroid version?

I noticed you use WDMX Premium? uhhhhh... which one's this?

Xara Web Designer Premium MX is version 8
    Xara Web Designer Premium 9 is, well version 9 - the most recent.

Xara Designer Pro X9 is the flagship application which has all the features of Web Designer, Photo & Graphic Designer and Page & Layout Designer.

If you want the best of the best to replace CD, then Xara Designer Pro X9 is the version to go for.

Ahhhh.... thanks for the clarification. yup, X9 is what I'm on. I did manage to get a good speed just hour ago and got to check out 2 other versions. Downloaded 3D to try out.

Thanks.

Welcome, I am still relatively new compared to the rest of you, been here a couple years though. I just upgraded to XDP9 myself. I started with Xara MenuMaker, then jumped on board with XaraX, moved to Xara Xtreme, then XXP4, now I'm current again. Also in the process of writing a series of tutorial guides using Xara and many other graphics packages to create photo-realistic maps for roleplaying games, following a successful Kickstarter to fund them. I'm the resident fantasy cartographer expert with Xara on these boards... :P