Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Xara.com won't fix my account issue...

So I've finally purchased XDP9 to upgrade from XXP4, and even received the DVD yesterday. My problem is my original account with Xara.com uses an email address that is long dead (five years inactive). I was required to login with my existing account in order to receive the discount upgrade price from XXP4. However, I cannot get Xara to send me the password to my current email address. The address they are sending it to will bounce as it no longer exists. I've started 3 different troubleshooting tickets with Xara to solve this, yet Xara has still not sent me the password to my existing address. I don't know what to do. In fact the trouble tickets look like they are providing "canned" answers that don't specifically address my issue. I need to speak to a human in Xara support, is that possible?

Default Re: Xara.com won't fix my account issue...

UK office: +44 1442 350000 between 09.00 and 17.00 BST

Called them, and got it straightened out - thanks! When the girl on the phone mentioned a reference to talkgraphics.com, I told her I had the most viewed thread here. She asked which one, I told her and she was familiar with it. So at least the home office knows who I am...

SOLVED