Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Unhappy I received half the items that I have payed!!!

What is going on with the sales department?

In 2 Sept. 2013 I purchased the Designer pro X9 and Magix Music Maker 2013 Premium and in 16 Sept the packet finally arrived, but with a big disappointment. While everything was listed in the invoice, inside the packet was only the Xara Designer pro X9 and the manual. I don't know where are the “more than 60 Live Effects plug-ins, more than 3000 images including clipart, example illustrations and template graphics, 200 photos, 500 textures, 250 Truetype and PostScript fonts” when the DVD has only the program and a 68mb addon ! Is all that downloadable ? (I have avoided to install anything yet -in case they are included in the program itself).

NOTHING about “Magix Music Maker 2013 Premium” and the rest !!! (bonus Content)

Almost three days have passed from the email to sales support, and the ticket was set to critical state, sent to the department of sales, without any response. There was nobody to say at least “we are currently looking at it and in about two or three days you'll have an answer”.
    I am very annoyed and disappointed, I began with a very positive mood for the Designer and the Xara software and now you have destroyed everything -if that's the level of support.

I hope someone here will give me a hint about what has happened, -perhaps its my fault, I don't know!

Default Re: I received half the items that I have payed!!!

Welcome to TalkGraphics

Xara is not a large company and it takes a few days for them to get back to you.

There are two versions of Designer Pro X9, a 32-bit and a 64-bit version. You get both. But only the 32-bit version has the 60 Live Effects plug-ins (Look for the FX icon in the Photo Tool fly out menu)

The photos and clip art and other images are found in the Designs Gallery.

I have no idea about Magix Music Maker.

Please be patient and someone will get back to you.

So the 3000 images, 200 photos, 500 textures and 250 fonts are also embedded into the Designer Pro X9?

Yes.

I just received a ticket response and they wrote that the Music Maker is downloadable only. I have to say that there was no information at any stage that no physical media will be shipped. I didn't expect that I would be required to download almost 8GBs !

They also wrote that everything else is included/or downloaded too into Designer Pro X9.

Anyway, I guess that everything is clarified, I hope there won't be any more problems in the process.

Thanks gwpriester, for the response.

Yes, everything should be on the CD. You may have to get fills and stuff like that but it should all be there.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

It's not a perfect world, Demitris.

Incidentally, the Content Pack (65Mb) and MAGIX PanoramaStudio2 (19Mb) can also be downloaded from "Help|Download content installer & Pan Studio" once you move from the trial version. I must admit I had missed these at the time (despite the obvious menu item...) when I upgraded as I was expecting more on the CD as with previous versions.