Guys I guess you get this asked alot, Ive got the tut Bob made but thats ok for a 1 edged image.
What I need to do is to find a quick and easy way to put a sometimes elaborate PNG cut in photoshop and then put it into X3D to make animations from it. OR several at same time.

I have had X3D for a few years and up till now Ive been doing it by making the image into a font and just adding the texture to it. But Ive just got Extreme Pro and THOUGHT there would be an easier way - say just to import/export again lol But seems unlikely.

Ive also searched widely for any X3D Tutorials and apart from the basic ones there is none. It seems to me X3D is looked upon as the poor relative of Xara - OR that its so basic that nobody bothers to do them. But Ive seen over the years some very nice X3D Gifs made and it would be nice for those users to pass on their knowledge as I do with Ps.

Ive used the search but doesnt seem to be 1 particular post that says look here.

Again, appologize if this sounds boring or trivial its just that Id like to use X3D to its utmost.

Ta guys