Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default search using google browser

Is it possible to find my web page using google ?

Default Re: search using google browser

Welcome to TalkGraphics.

Yes. Add the URL for your website in the Website URL box in Website Properties > Publish (see attached).

And, of course, fill in all the other information and use the URL to your website instead of the sample I have used.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	web properties.png 
Views:	147 
Size:	31.2 KB 
ID:	99000  

Thanks. I did it and published my Website. But still unable to find it thru Google. My URL is http://andrmaje.magix.net. What keyword should I enter to Google ?

I see that the website is still under construction! My advice would be to finish it and then submit the site to Google, but it will take a little while for search engines to find it.

The most important thing to get Google to see your site is a strong TITLE (and Miko is 100% right--wait until you have a site that is your own and not a template). If your home page title is index, Google will never list you. Your page title should say something about your website, for example andrmaje - creating landscape paintings, or andrmaje - business planning. Then each page needs a title, and a description. For example, andrmaje - business planning for small to medium sized high tech companies.

Google needs to search for something, so in my second example, if someone is searching for business planning, and for a small high tech company, then they will find your site.

i say finish your website first. you have no chance of having it indexed when it's not finished yet. once you are finished with the structure, start building content to tell google what your site is all about and after that, submit it to google webmaster's and then wait.

Once a site is complete with good SEO techniques (Search Engine Optimization), many websites still take about 90 days to show up unless you use a paid service. I remember the days it was done in 24 hours!

- I did not finish my website ( I don't know how to do it. Maybe my version has no such option)
    - I did not submit to google webmaster's ( as above)
    BUT GOOGLE SHOWS UP MY PAGE.
    You can try using 'andrmaje gobeliny'