Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
    Kington, Herefordshire. I used to live on a boat on the English waterways

Default Magix free space usage

Afternoon all.

How can I find out how much of my free space I have used, and how much I have left.

Nick

Default Re: Magix free space usage

Log into your magix account. I believe this can be done directly through Xara if you have set the Publish property to 'MAGIX Online World' then clic kthe Settings button and click the 'Control Centre' button. Your browser will take you to your MAGIX webspace admin page - from there just hover mouse over the 'Website Maker' section near the top be be shown your space used and avaiable. The free package offers a whopping 500mb so it's safe to assume you'll be nowhere near using your space up!

Otherwise just go to http://www.magix-online.com/uk/ and log in directly.
    Grant

Kington, Herefordshire. I used to live on a boat on the English waterways

Default Re: Magix free space usage

Quote Originally Posted by gpholman View Post
    Log into your magix account. I believe this can be done directly through Xara if you have set the Publish property to 'MAGIX Online World' then clic kthe Settings button and click the 'Control Centre' button. Your browser will take you to your MAGIX webspace admin page - from there just hover mouse over the 'Website Maker' section near the top be be shown your space used and avaiable. The free package offers a whopping 500mb so it's safe to assume you'll be nowhere near using your space up!

Otherwise just go to http://www.magix-online.com/uk/ and log in directly.
    Thanks gpholman.

I have only used 200MB. Much less than I had thought.

Nick