Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default mousedownselect in navbar

Hi, in V7 if you wanted a 4th 'state' for a navbar so you could have a different style for 'mouse down over current page button' you had to create a layer names 'mousedownselect' and use one of Covoxer's Tweaks. Is this still the case in V9?

(I've looked in the V9 manual but its not mentioned, as far as I can tell)
    Grant

Default Re: mousedownselect in navbar

Since v6 there are 3 special Mouse... layers; MouseOff, MouseOver and the lesser used MouseDown.

If you want to see it in action look at the Alpha theme in any version of Web Designer. Creating the nav bar is the same, except you'll need to create this additional layer and add the elements of the button to it before creating the nav bar.

Quote Originally Posted by PeteS View Post
    Since v6 there are 3 special Mouse... layers; MouseOff, MouseOver and the lesser used MouseDown.

If you want to see it in action look at the Alpha theme in any version of Web Designer. Creating the nav bar is the same, except you'll need to create this additional layer and add the elements of the button to it before creating the nav bar.
    Hi Pete, thanks for the reply but this isn't what I was asking. I'm refering to an extra 'non-standard' state you can add to the NavBar by manually adding an additional 'mousedownselect' layer to the others and using Covoxer's tweakset.
    Grant

Try it, then let us know the results

Yes, it works. All I wanted to know was wether this had been formalised into V9 as many of Covoxer's other tweaks have been in V8 / V9.
    Grant

In which case, the answer is, no..
    Which means yes, to using the tweak.