Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Nor exactly doine using a Xara Product but it was from the same publishers as Xara

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZao5...5Cng2P4LwisbDw

It was done in Magix Music Maker 4.

Default Re: Nor exactly doine using a Xara Product but it was from the same publishers as Xar

I think this may be a bit OT for graphics chat.

I'm not sure that Talk Graphics is an ideal place for music stuff.

Default Re: Nor exactly doine using a Xara Product but it was from the same publishers as Xar

Not a bad tune. You mixed that in Magic Music Maker?
    If someone tried to make me dig my own grave I would say No.
    They're going to kill me anyway and I'd love to die the way I lived:
    Avoiding Manual Labour.

Yes.
    But just for an experiment I uploaded a CD track into the memory and added visuals to Can-Can.
    It' might look complicated but it's easy to use,
    Here's the link.
    WWW.MAGIX.COM.

Wouldn't think I started off using Word Art on Microsoft Word and Paintbrush would you?

Ah, sorry, I think I got the wrong end of the stick. I thought the whole thing was the song and that you had done that. Sorry
    If someone tried to make me dig my own grave I would say No.
    They're going to kill me anyway and I'd love to die the way I lived:
    Avoiding Manual Labour.

I did the song and added the visuals myself.

I did the song and added the visuals myself.
    This is all well and good and really, good on you for having so much personal fun being creative. But for us, your audience it's as boring as heck because you are not telling us anything about how you are using the software to create your 'productions' - iow: There's nothing for us here..
    Although a moderator has moved this to the Off-Topic forum where it belongs, you first posted in a graphics section, in a graphic forum the end product is not always as important as the methods used to arrive there. Most members come here to learn about the software they bought.
    So please try to be more descriptive than "I done this in..." "I uploaded a CD track.." and so on.
    Thanks