Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: new project

Default new project

I decided to scrap my original idea for a multi-media video as it wasn't working. I've decided to work on an '80s themed video instead
    and it seems ro be working so far. I kept the character from the failed project. It'll be have a lot of 1980s 8-bit computer style graphics (People on here must remember the 8-bit computers from the '80s).

Default Re: new project

Ah the Eighties. BBC micro's and all that. Time to get that Acorn ready and install ArtWorks on it. (http://www.cconcepts.co.uk/products/artworks.htm). Feels funny, in a way...

Default Re: new project

What I want to do is simulate Sinclair zx81/spectrum graphics and throw in other references to '80s culture. I've got the sound track and some material left over from my previous attempt on a 'feature length' mullti-media video which entered 'development hell'. You've got the softwate so why not do a s'imulation' of a BBC Demo?
    Incidentally my first ever attempt at computer animation was a Sinclair simulation but was just over three minutes and hand no sound but I kept the character.