Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Publishing Deletes Pages

Yes.

Makes even less sense then...

My website client wanted to be able to edit her list of salon locations that carry her products. I created the website and put an iframe on the salon locator page. My client has the locations.htm page that is shown in the iframe.

I updated my xara file and published. The locations.htm page was erased from the server.

When she republished her locations.htm page, all the other pages were erased from the server.

Yes, I have "fast publish" enabled. Perhaps this is the problem?

I used another website design program to upload all the xara files that are on my computer (so as not to risk erasing her locations.htm page again).

Are you saying that your client also has Web Designer and is publishing from WD from her computer to the same location as well??

Yes, my client has Xara Web Designer 9 and has the Xara file with only one page on it: locations.htm

Does it have to do with us publishing from two different computers?

You might have mentioned this in your opening post as it greatly changes the range of possibilities.
    It's no minor inconsequential detail, Monica especially after I'd spend a bit of my time trying (without success) to replicate the problem you have expereinced.

I am terribly sorry about that. My error really does point to the fact that I am not an expert. I appreciate all of your efforts and time, not only in this thread but for all of the contributions you so generously make.