Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default What kind of awesome slider is this? And how can I insert it into Xara?

I am trying to make a series of calculations and would like to use the exact same type of calculation that this site uses:

http://www.cadivorce.com/tools-resou...rt-calculator/

Any advice?

Default Re: What kind of awesome slider is this? And how can I insert it into Xara?

If you can find a script like this for sale, then you may be able to add it via placeholders

Default Re: What kind of awesome slider is this? And how can I insert it into Xara?

Before I bothered to read the full thread, I thought the member was asking how the navigation for the linked to site was done. So I went ahead and created an example which might prove helpful to someone. Anyone. Even one person would be cool.

My drop down was accomplished using pop-up layers and linking the main menu button to the pop up menu layer using the Mouse-over > Show Pop-up Window link option.

I will read the entire post before responding! I will read the entire post before responding! I will read the entire post before responding! I will read the entire post before responding! I will read the entire post before responding! I will read the entire post before responding! I will read the entire post before responding! I will read the entire post before responding! I will read the entire post before responding! I will read the entire post before responding! I will read the entire post before responding! I will read the entire post before responding! I will read the entire post before responding! I will read the entire post before responding! I will read the entire post before responding! I will read the entire post before responding! I will read the entire post before responding! I will read the entire post before responding! I will read the entire post before responding! I will read the entire post before responding! I will read the entire post before responding! I will read the entire post before responding! I will read the entire post before responding! I will read the entire post before responding! I will read the entire post before responding!
    Attached Files Attached Files

I read all of your post, Gary to make sure I didn't miss anything

Sorry about that. I think I was not very clear in the title, it is not really a slider. Sorry if I wasn't clear. But that drop down menu is pretty cool, not really the style I need, but awesome nonetheless.

I would love to find a script like that for sale.

"Shut up and take my money!"