Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Well, This site is CRAP. Come on ! they are not talking graphics but getting mad cause they will never be a webmaster. I think you guys need to help a bit in bring this site for the dead.
    Gary, I thought you where pretty cool and all. Guess i was worng...

Ross Allen [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Well, I know that i won't...

Well, This site is CRAP. Come on ! they are not talking graphics but getting mad cause they will never be a webmaster. I think you guys need to help a bit in bring this site for the dead.

Ross Allen [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Wizaerd Guest

-----------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------------

This site is most certainly not CRAP, and everyone here is fairly cool, it's just that you're a moron Ross. This site is far from dead, and the artwork posted here is very inspiring. Your posted artwork though could just as well have been done by a blind guy (no offense to blind guys...)

And this is not jealousy, because I am a webmaster, and have been for 6 years.

Ross

You know, and I know, and I am afraid everyone else knows, that you have a very active fantasy life. When you posted the URL to your web site, we watched you struggle with the most basic parts of web site design. What is obvious is that like many of us, you are beginning to learn the basics of web site design. Because you have partially completed your first web site does not exactly qualify you as a webmaster.

We have tried to help you. Time and time again, members of this forum have tried to give you a leg up on Xara and other related issues.

You rarely have responded, and even more rarely shown any indication that you have understood or benefitted from any of the information so generously offered to you.

Because you purchased Dreamweaver does not make you a Webmaster. And most webmasters that I know, have practiced their craft for a lot more than two months. Two years might be a good minimum.

Please be honest with us, and with yourself. We are not fooled by statements that you were offered a job as a webmaster or that you own your own software company or any other such nonsense. Give us more credit in the IQ department than that.

This conference is not another make-believe video game world where you can invent whomever you want to be today. This is the real world.

We are all willing to help you, and to share our knowledge with you if you like. There is a tremendous amount of generosity in this conference and you could learn a lot from the folks here.

But you have to participate. You have to respond to people when they try to help you. You need to demonstrate that you understand and appreciate the help you have received here.

If you cannot do this, or if you are unable to distinguish the real world from your make-believe fantasy world, then I am afraid we are not the place you want to be.

I say this to you as a friend and as one who does care about you and wants to help you learn about design. Really.

Work with us Ross. It will be good for you and for us.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://www.gwpriester.com">
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

XaraXone

http://www.gwpriester.com/flag.gif

We humble ourselves to your great eye of design and your mastered skills of web design. Please Ross, if you care about us, please, help us, share your mass amounts of knowledge, it would sure helps us understand greatly... understand you that is

Steve Newport
    Steve Newport

-www.SteveNewport.com-

Steve,

wasn't it you who used to defend Rossiboy ??
    Seems that even you are getting tired of it.

... just an observation, no offense !!

Wolfgang

Who wants to come to a site and get yelled at ? not me! Come on guys ! i hope you do not treat your kids like this.....

Ross Allen

Never will i return

From irritation with your questions etc, I had moved onto enjoying them. Like one of those really bad films you have to watch to see the scenery fall over.

www.thelondonhouse.co.uk
    Simon
    ------------------------------
    www.tlaconsultancy.co.uk
    www.bricksandbrass.co.uk

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Ross, Its the other Ross here.

From your post just above this it sounds like goodbye, but then you'll never see this will you. Should you ever decide to return I hope you'll come back as "TheNewRoss" - that guy will understand that at this site it is possible to meaningfully communicate with others who share an interest with you. I don't think "Ross Allen" has figured that out yet. When "Ross Allen" becomes the "TheNewRoss" he will find,I'm sure, the welcoming support that most of us feel at this site.

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

Wolfgang, you're 100% correct! No offense taken

Steve Newport
    Steve Newport

-www.SteveNewport.com-