Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I did this Jag a while ago and posted it...it was a wireframe i did in Xara and finished it off in PSP due to my lack of Xara experience, anyway i deconstructed/reconstructed the frame and got to work & this time it's all Xara!!! YAHOO!!! [ i'll have to show it to the jag owner too!] I'm very pleased with the jag except for some of the bodywork reflections...the original photo is lacking in detail so i've had to use a bit of 'licence' here and there. XARA are asking for clipart for their forthcoming CD's..i wonder is it worth a go? ANY feedback would be most

welcome.
    cheers
    eric [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xarajag.jpg 
Views:	345 
Size:	42.4 KB 
ID:	3038  

I did this Jag a while ago and posted it...it was a wireframe i did in Xara and finished it off in PSP due to my lack of Xara experience, anyway i deconstructed/reconstructed the frame and got to work & this time it's all Xara!!! YAHOO!!! [ i'll have to show it to the jag owner too!] I'm very pleased with the jag except for some of the bodywork reflections...the original photo is lacking in detail so i've had to use a bit of 'licence' here and there. XARA are asking for clipart for their forthcoming CD's..i wonder is it worth a go? ANY feedback would be most

welcome.
    cheers
    eric [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

i might just use this area and trash ther rest...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rear-jag.jpg 
Views:	316 
Size:	71.6 KB 
ID:	14378  

Scouse, I really like the improvement you've made on this piece, it looks really nice! Great job

Steve Newport
    Steve Newport

-www.SteveNewport.com-

Great work on the Jag. One thing about polishing and perfecting a car in Xara, there aren't any birds around. Reflections seem fine to me.

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

I'm glad to see you kept developing the Jag. The results are looking great! You deserve to be very proud of what you achieved. Good work Eric!

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>