Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default If you change the hue of a bitmap, the change doesn't export to PDF

(Using the "Set Photo Hue" function). Tested on DP9 trial.

Default Re: If you change the hue of a bitmap, the change doesn't export to PDF

Thanks, that has been logged for the developers to look at.

I do most of my photo editing in another software...just tried and yup, doesn't hit the PDF. Until Xara fixes this, you can create a bitmap copy of the altered photo. That hits the PDF.

Do this, once you have changed the Hue, create a bitmap copy and use the copy. That should do the trick.

Pete, I have found if I edit a photo and export the photo as a JPEG that the thumbnail preview image does not reflect the edits.

I just tried this work around and it works fine.

Seems to work for me Gary

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gary.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	72.5 KB 
ID:	97937

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Pete, I have found if I edit a photo and export the photo as a JPEG that the thumbnail preview image does not reflect the edits.
    That would more than likely be a Windows thumbnail cache issue, Gary.

That would more than likely be a Windows thumbnail cache issue, Gary.
    OK. But still and all, if I modify a bitmap image it is useful to see a representative thumbnail (I have a hard enough time remembering things). So using my method seems to do the trick.