Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Private Login website?

Is there a template in Xara Web Designer 9 that allows you to make a website where people need to login first?
    I'd like to make a football pool website but want to keep it private. Thanks.

Default Re: Private Login website?

No, you would need a database of members user names and logins. Xara Designer doesn't do databases.

Since no one has answered, I will. I don't use Xara for web pages so I can't say about your specific question, but any web site can be locked in cPanel, assuming that's what your host provides to control your site. In other words, your best answer may be at your host's forum. If you want people to create their own individual passwords, then you need a script for that which you would likely find at dynamicdrive.com

Edit: Sledger's on the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Fin View Post
    Since no one has answered, I will. I don't use Xara for web pages so I can't say about your specific question, but any web site can be locked in cPanel, assuming that's what your host provides to control your site. In other words, your best answer may be at your host's forum. If you want people to create their own individual passwords, then you need a script for that which you would likely find at dynamicdrive.com

Edit: Sledger's on the job.

Thank-you for the replies. I will look then for the answer in my server c-panel!

If you just need a simple password protected page rather than a user login, have a look at this PHP solution.
    DEMO ► http://xara-users.info/demos/password

(PW: xara)

I created a tutorial a while ago for this script. You can find it here
    http://xara-users.info/demos/php-password-protect