Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

When I added a page to my web site and made a change to the NavBar to include the new page the revised NavBar was saved in a Temp directory in a folder named WS3 and the NavBar does not show up. I have deleted everything and redid the NavBar and make sure it is to be saved in my WebSite. But it is not saved at my WebSite it is saved in the Temp directory. I change the location in my html codes and copy all the files to my web site, but that is a pain whenever I make a change to the NavBar. This is very frustrating. Please help.

When I added a page to my web site and made a change to the NavBar to include the new page the revised NavBar was saved in a Temp directory in a folder named WS3 and the NavBar does not show up. I have deleted everything and redid the NavBar and make sure it is to be saved in my WebSite. But it is not saved at my WebSite it is saved in the Temp directory. I change the location in my html codes and copy all the files to my web site, but that is a pain whenever I make a change to the NavBar. This is very frustrating. Please help.