Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: Cannot draw using tablet pen.

I'm glad you got it working I'm going to cross link the "Monoprice tablet??" thread with this one to make it easier for anyone else looking for this information.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilM View Post
    First make sure you are running the latest version (9.2.3.29638). Use "Check for updates..." to make sure. That version has some compatibility fixes for tablets with Wacom digitisers.

If that doesn't fix the problem then set the registry entry HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Xara\Xtreme x64\9.2\Options\Dragging\EnableTouch to 0.

BTW: The term "tablet" has two possible meanings which are easily confused in this forum, "graphics tablet" as in Wacom Bamboo and "tablet computer" as in iPad. I assume you mean the latter.

Phil
    Hi, yes you need the latest update and you have to change the registry as above.
    Just to be clear, "tablet computer" refers to a laptop with a wacom digitized screen, not to an IPAD, which cannot run Xara PGD.

Sounds good Angelize!! Yes, I am running a tablet with a PC. I hadn't run into this with other versions of Xara. Is there going to possibly be an update with a fix for this? Anyway, I am just glad to get it working again. Lovin' my XARA!!