Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question Monoprice Tablet??

Hello all, I am having difficulty using my Monoprice tablet with Xara. I am using the latest version of Xara, and I know it was working in the previous version of Xara. Is there something I need to check or set. I have searched and searched and I have not found any problems being discussed. I am wondering if anyone else is using this tablet with Xara. Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Dave

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: Monoprice Tablet??

Hi Dave, I'm not familiar with MonoPrice tablets but I use a Genius tablet with Xara programs and have had no problems. Can you tell us a bit more about the problem you are having?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Hello, it seems the tablet is moving the cursor around, but when I try to draw a line, nothing happens. I confirmed my tablet does work in other programs. I also checked to see that I have the current driver, and I even reinstalled it. I am using Designer Pro 64bit version on windows 7.

First you might try running DP9 as administrator and see if that makes a difference, if it doesn't you may need to open a ticket with Xara support. I wish I could do more to help you but I'm not familiar with that brand of tablets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |

I gave your suggestion a try with no positive results. I found another thread after posting mine that talked about going into the registry. I had to go through the registry, but now it works. Thanks for the assist!!

I'm glad you got it working I'm going to cross link the "can not draw with tablet pen" thread with this one to make it easier for anyone else looking for this information.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]