Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default preview won't show entire page

me again. I did try the support page with several search threads, variants of "Preview won't show entire page"
    which is my issue. I have 6 pages in varying states of completion with my first project using version9.

the first page, titled INDEX has several photos from the design gallery, some bars and other minor objects, and the rest text.

only the header and the text i put in show in the PREVIEW browser ( i choose firefox, but explorer also didn't work)

not sure why. i looked on layers page and all seems ok. any suggestions helpful. (the file was SAVED several times before previewing)

Default Re: preview won't show entire page

All objects are on the MouseOff layer I assume?

Are you sure you donīt have any objects on the MouseOver layer or in any other layers above covering your MouseOff layer? Without seeing the file or at least a screenshot it's hard to tell what's going on...

[EDIT] Ahh Steve beat me [/EDIT]

That was the issue and I got it going. I was using a template and I didn't realize just how deep these groups and objects go.
    I often see DUPLICATE groups in both a mouseoff and a mouse?on layer. Sorry , the terms haven't gelled yet. Anyways, we did see the same group in two layers, but deleting one eliminated both. Finally discovered that some material was on the very bottom layer (page?something)

I need to spend more time with manual, but is there any reference that explains the terms mouse on / off /over/ under ( being facetious).

Even taking a button from the gallery, adding text to it, (all on the same layer) wound up in the web preview showing ONLY the button and not text. These are the puzzling actions that sorta baffle me at this time. Appreciate your responses guys. BTW, I am searching for these answers and using the support page. I also like forum with folks like you willing to help

I am using DPX9 but I imagine that the relevant section in the help file will be the same in WDP9. The section "Web Graphics and Websites"/"Layers, Mouseover (Rollover) & Pop-ups" gives a good explanation of the terms and how these features work.