Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Most of the pages on my website have the same navigation bar on the top portion of the page. I have used the include page feature of Frontpage so that I can easy update the navigation and have it appear on every page.
    When inserting a navbar into this page everything works okay as long as the pages are located on the same level as the include page. The navbar is not displayed on any page I have located in a subfolder. I am guessing that the navbar script points to a specific location that is incorrect when inserted on one of my subfolder pages.

Is there a way to workaround this problem? Stumped?
    I have dozens of pages on my website, making it impossible to keep track of everything if I do not organize them into folders.

Most of the pages on my website have the same navigation bar on the top portion of the page. I have used the include page feature of Frontpage so that I can easy update the navigation and have it appear on every page.
    When inserting a navbar into this page everything works okay as long as the pages are located on the same level as the include page. The navbar is not displayed on any page I have located in a subfolder. I am guessing that the navbar script points to a specific location that is incorrect when inserted on one of my subfolder pages.

Is there a way to workaround this problem? Stumped?
    I have dozens of pages on my website, making it impossible to keep track of everything if I do not organize them into folders.

If the files associated with the navbar are relative to the root folder then copy them and paste them into the sub folder. This will then allow the script references to identify the files and allow you to have one include file applied to the root folder and to the sub folder. I guess the down side is that you have to remember to copy across the navbar files from the root to the sub folder after making any modifications to the navbar