Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default An o0ld rusty license plate

Hi Everybody,

Sometime ago, XARA published a tutorial on drawing a rusty out-of-date license plate.

Can someone direct me to that tutorial in the archive's at XaraZone, please?

Many Thanks,
    Paul

Default Re: An o0ld rusty license plate

Wow. How did you even know about that Paul - you didn't join TG until 2005 and that's from 2001!

Thanks... (again) Gary, once more... right on the money.

And Pauland: Those tutorials are a HUGE benefit to guys like me. Give me a pencil, an old style fountain pen, or even a series of brushes and bottles of coloured inks.... I'm good to go. Except for my wife who will shoot me if I leave that kind of mess behind me.

Solution: Go graphics, no mess... no pesky little holes all over my ***. Of all the graphic programs I tried (I could name about a half-dozen) the Xara guys provided for the very best tutorials and the very best galleries showing some absolutely wonderful accomplishments.

The community surrounding the XARA world is amazing, thanks largely to that Gary Priester guy. I`ve tried to collect as many of those workbooks and tutorials and study them pretty closely. There are so many, I often take time looking for a specific thing. Usually find it, bit got lost looking for that old license plate.

Kudos to you both. (next question will be a doozy)

Regards,
    Paul