Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Navbar - grouping together

Hi...great forum ! My question is how can I take 6 buttons (3 over 3) and make them like a nav bar so that when I add new pages the buttons automatically attach to those pages ? And my second question is how can you take 2 navbars (1 over the other) and do the same as above, automatically attach to those pages ? I'm attaching two examples. I'd appreciate the help. Thanks. PS: I'm a newbie Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nav-6 buttons.png 
Views:	90 
Size:	24.0 KB 
ID:	96834Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nav-2 rows.png 
Views:	88 
Size:	13.7 KB 
ID:	96835

Default Re: Navbar - grouping together

Welcome to TalkGraphics

First method, will not work for your second design: Create one button with a mouse over effect, then go to the Navigation Bar Tool in the Website Properties fly out menu and create a Navigation Bar. You can space out your buttons. Duplicate the Navigation Bar. Double click on each bar and delete all the pages except the ones you want for that bar. So for example the first bar will be Home, Page 1, and Page 2 and the second bar the remaining pages.

Second Method, will work for both: Create a button or buttons with mouse over states if you wish. Duplicate the button or buttons to make as many as you need. Link each button to the appropriate page. Position the buttons on the page just as you want them to appear on each page of your site.

Select all of the buttons and from the Arrange menu, select Repeat on All Pages.

Thanks for the quick reply! I have to do more study work, such as creating my own buttons first, then working more with the tools you mentioned. I really appreciate your help though and maybe for more guidance in the future........BigH

Here's an example. You can use it to see how it all works.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thank you Gary. I didn't get back here till now, so a late thank you. I'll look at this tonight.