Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default a mask template?

I kinda goofed on a photo layout in my haste to get the sample photos up on my web site for the firemen to review. I did a sample layout using the primary group photo with the individual head shots at the top and bottom. Ultimately I want to add everyone's name and rank to the head shots (once I know who everyone is).

The main thing though is I need to do a full resolution layout for print. When I did the sample, I used low-res to keep the file size low.

I was thinking of creating a mask (or even just put all the shapes over the pics) with the cutouts that I could use as an overlay to quickly position the higher quality photos. I'm questioning my sanity as I'm trying to describe what I need to do. Are you getting that impression as well?

If anyone can understand the voices in my head would you please explain them to me? This might very well be a non-question after all....

I might also mention there are 4 officers (the top row) whose photos I have to take/re-take that are not included. I should have put placeholders for them I think.

Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CGR103.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	135.7 KB 
ID:	96797
    Last edited by unfaithfulsfan; 22 June 2013 at 01:31 AM. Reason: add image

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: a mask template?

You can use the same layout you already have select the image you want to replace and simply drag and drop the high res image onto it. You may depending on which version you are using get a pop up asking if you want to replace just this image or all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Yep, I'm brain dead. jI can just replace the lower resolution images with the better quality ones. Duh.

Ignore me. Too tired.

Wow. Guess you were sending me a message telepathically, Angelize!