Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Website backdrop and mouseover text for hyperlinks same colour!

Please help!

I somehow seem to have a setting / style whereby the website backdrop colour is the same as the text colour when the cursor is rolled over ('moused' over?) the hyperlink. I dont know how this happened, but its slightly annoying because I have a white background to my website, and so when previewing the pages and moving the cursor over any text links/hyperlinks the text looks like it is disappearing.

So the only way to change this seems to be to edit the colour of the 'website backdrop' colour swatch (I found this out through trial and error, trying all of the different theme colours and previewing until I discovered the one that governed the text mouseover colour). But then of course the whole of the background changes colour as well, and I want it to be white!

Is there any way to seperate these two colours? Seems bizarre that the default settings make these two colours dependent on each other, btu i may be missing something here. Any help gratefully recieved, many thanks

Tom

Default Re: Website backdrop and mouseover text for hyperlinks same colour!

Tom

Please edit your profile to include whatever Xara product or products you are using. Thanks.

In Website Properties > Website, there is a section (see attached) where you can change the default link colors. You can also set no color changes but just underlined text.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	link color.png 
Views:	49 
Size:	26.2 KB 
ID:	96714