Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Live Effects X9

Default Live Effects X9

Hi folks, I just updated to X9, to keep my program current, I don't use Xara very often now as I'm 74 and totally retired. I was going through the videos and Gary P mentioned using Live Effects. In version 2013 I have a plug-in icon in the tool bar, but the new version 9 doesn't have the icon. How do you get this icon? I've never used Live Effect before, but I'd like to try using this part of Xara. Can you please inform me on this problem.
    Thanks
    There's no such word as CAN'T, anything can be accomplished with patience.

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: Live Effects X9

Hi Snowbird, Which version 9 program are you using? The icon for the live effects is now a blue FX and it is in the photo tools flyout bar.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowbird57 View Post
    Hi folks, I just updated to X9, to keep my program current, I don't use Xara very often now as I'm 74 and totally retired. I was going through the videos and Gary P mentioned using Live Effects. In version 2013 I have a plug-in icon in the tool bar, but the new version 9 doesn't have the icon. How do you get this icon? I've never used Live Effect before, but I'd like to try using this part of Xara. Can you please inform me on this problem.
    Thanks
    I guess I should pay more attention to the program. I found what I was looking for in the photo icon.
    Sorry to bother you folks this thread is finished
    Thanks Snowbird57
    There's no such word as CAN'T, anything can be accomplished with patience.

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

No problem Snowbird, this thread may still help others
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.