Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Any ideas on how can convert this to work in windows media player?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=JCgE197606w
    The ap I was used was free to download,

Default Re: Any ideas on how can convert this to work in windows media player?

Freemake Video Converter. Then convert to WMV.

I swear I didn't use any photo/imaging editing software. I used an app for my Alcatel ot-903 phone called VideoFx which can (if you've got an android phone/tablet I reccommend it) be downloaded free from google playstore and you can even keep recording while adding a different effect (Ghost is a good one for double vision)

Couldn't get the app without being redirected to another site which didn't recognise it.
    Looks like I'll have to resort to using thermal imagfing effect (CameraMX app) photos.

Quote Originally Posted by SCALEBACK666 View Post
    I swear I didn't use any photo/imaging editing software.
    Then why are you posting in a Xara software graphics chat forum?

Couldn't get the app without being redirected to another site which didn't recognise it.
    What are you talking about? Freemake?

DOWNLOAD ► Freemake Video Converter

Its alright, I got it converte4d. Thanks for the help and if you have an adroid phone, try the app I used to shoot the video.

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Moved to off topic
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Quote Originally Posted by SCALEBACK666 View Post
    I swear I didn't use any photo/imaging editing software. I used an app for my Alcatel ot-903 phone called VideoFx which can (if you've got an android phone/tablet I reccommend it) be downloaded free from google playstore and you can even keep recording while adding a different effect (Ghost is a good one for double vision)
    I have an Android Phone ,I convert my videos with MAGIX movie Edit plus I have MediaCoder (Open source/Windows).
    Thanks Jim

I love to Bully Pixels

You should try CameraMX (published by Magic) then.
    Ever since I got the two aps I'm talking about I've very rarely used the built in camera app. What I'm doing is trying to make a psychedellic video combining animation, graphic, music and photography. I've got a few sequences done already and I shot the video of the traffic from a bridge neare where I live.

I don't mean to sound rude, but why do you even think this psychedellic video effect looks good?