Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Bubble Girl

Default Bubble Girl

This one is called Bubble Girl, for want of a better name. The base figure is Victoria 4.2 I made some corrections to the shadows on the face. The back drop is a photo of the Northern Lights, there is a rectangle over the two rasters with a circular transparency to form a vignette, and of course Xara bubbles.
    Hope the Xara Art Gallery is the right place for this post...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bubble Girl.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	73.1 KB 
ID:	96550Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WireFrame.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	32.2 KB 
ID:	96551

Default Re: Bubble Girl

That's awesome Tabian. Is Victoria 4.2 a daz figure? If it is I didn't know she looked so good. Maybe she could help you get a ticket on Virgin Galactic.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Very nice, Tabian; especially like the color combinations and bubble effects.

Thanks Larry, Victoria 4.2 can be used in Daz Studio or in Poser. I set up three light sources of three different colours with Raytraced shadow and rendered out to PNG. PNG will give you a transparent background when imported into Xara where a photo background can be applied or you could draw one yourself and any other objects you may wish to create. Rendering blips can be fixed easily using the shape tool, transparency and feather edger. The combination of Daz Studio and Xara is truly World Class, my head is just bubbling with possibilities “what will Tabian do next” stay tuned for the next installment of will Tabian get his ticket

I'm looking forward to the next installment. If you can't get a ticket on VG maybe bubble girl can help you thumb a ride on a flying saucer.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Print that on into a poster, iagman. They'll line up to buy one.