Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Help !! X3D file import to Xara Web designer 7 Premium

Hy!
    Sorry my english no perfeckt...I have problem.I take with 3D6 one moving text.Format save X3D.I do now 1 website with xara website designer.I can not import this file.This text my business name,I want to make an image of this inscription is moving.Write me know how to insert,please .....Thx

Default Re: Help !! X3D file import to Xara Web designer 7 Premium

Hi!
    You need to export your file as an .avi from the X3D program rather than your saved version. Go to the file menu and choose Export
    Bob.
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.

File>>Export *Animation*
    The Export option is for still images only.

However, you cannot use .avi in a Web Designer document. You must first convert to .mp4 or .flv using the H.264 video codec format.
    Simple animations can be exported from X3D7 as .gif and simply dragged into the document or imported. Web Designer will create the placeholder automaticly and do the rest on html export (publish).

Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    File>>Export *Animation*
    The Export option is for still images only.

However, you cannot use .avi in a Web Designer document. You must first convert to .mp4 or .flv using the H.264 video codec format.
    Simple animations can be exported from X3D7 as .gif and simply dragged into the document or imported. Web Designer will create the placeholder automaticly and do the rest on html export (publish).
    Hy!
    I have flv file.Cann you please for my this html code write?
    Or please homepage links where cann look this code

C:\Users\Mystic\Desktop\Camping\hg

Thx

With .FLV you can drag'n'drop the file directly into the Xara Web Designer page, Xara will create the placeholder and write the code automatically.

Google translate:
    Mit. FLV Sie die Datei direkt Drag'n'Drop in den Xara Web Designer Seite wird Xara erstellen Sie den Platzhalter und schreiben Sie den Code automatisch.

Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    With .FLV you can drag'n'drop the file directly into the Xara Web Designer page, Xara will create the placeholder and write the code automatically.

Google translate:
    Mit. FLV Sie die Datei direkt Drag'n'Drop in den Xara Web Designer Seite wird Xara erstellen Sie den Platzhalter und schreiben Sie den Code automatisch.
    placeholder-replace with flash or -replace graphic. Not working...
    I have open website thema ,new site and will not ...

placeholder-replace with flash or -replace graphic. Not working...
    Please re read my former post (the same one you have quoted).

I already one problem.animation import this ok. file format swf. I want one background impose moving subtitle.I did with 3d6 background+subtitle--save--important placeholder--and----small small size Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-06-01_1849.jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	73.1 KB 
ID:	96448

where to background+ subtitle? 3d6 or web designer?,

Thanx