Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Website sizing on cellphones

I have 2 websites that I built using Designer Pro 7. Well, I recently noticed that I have one that loads in with a small page interface size for cellphones. And another one that loads in as a large size zoomed in page when visiting the websites. The first one has page sizes of 955px x 1050px. The bigger site is 1050px x 1250px for each page. Just wandering if there is a standard size for websites to be, in order for them to load into cellphone interfaces properly. Any help will be much appreciated.
    I want to still be working in this program when I'm an old man sitting in my recliner.

Default Re: Website sizing on cellphones

I figured a way to fix this. I had one project built in Designer Pro 8 and the smaller website was uploaded in Designer Pro 7. I worked on the larger website in Designer Pro 7 and I uploaded it from there. And it loads in properly in the cellphone in a small size right from the start. My client hasn't upgraded their version of Designer Pro 8 if that has anything to do with it. Well, back to work.
    I want to still be working in this program when I'm an old man sitting in my recliner.