Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: flashing letters

the problem between yours and mine egg is that i want to turn it into a gif and yours is a flash file and where im trying to post the picture it doesnt take flash based files or swf files jpeg or gif only

My xar file is just an animation file. You can "Export Animation" as either a SWF or a GIF. The Gif doesn't tween, it's just a series of frames converted to graphics, but for this type of animation it's not a great problem either way. Gif's are restricted to 256 colours. So either export your animation as a gif or swf whichever suits. Another way is to export it as a swf and import it into Googles on line swf to html5 converter Swiffy and use the resultant html5 on your page in a placeholder. If you're wanting to place it on an oline forum etc it'll have to be a gif, you can't have animated jpg's.

Here's the same file exported as a gif. Click the thumbnail to see it animate.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	de-t-riot.gif 
Views:	255 
Size:	51.3 KB 
ID:	96343  
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Smile Re: flashing letters

I made a flashing gif in Xara 3d7.
    METHOD: open sample = fade. Then change word Xara Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xara3D flashing anim01.gif 
Views:	234 
Size:	71.3 KB 
ID:	99189to wizard
    Animation options .per cycle set = 20 per second = 220 pause = 90
    fade in (tick) fade out (tick) window frame size = 235 X 90 pixels

sorry could not find how to delete anim 1 with fades
    anim 2 has the ticks removed from fade in/fade out

doesn't make any difference on the Xara site. still shows the fades anyway, but on my computer is an instant fast on/off

Name:	xara3D flashing anim02.gif 
Views:	217 
Size:	37.0 KB 
ID:	99190  
    Last edited by Alister McF; 23 October 2013 at 04:30 AM. Reason: remade the flash without fade in/out

Alister, Under the animation tab increase] the pause and frame rates, and I think you will get what you closer to what you want. mine is a bit jumpy but I hope you get the idea.
    Also check both fade in and fade out.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]99193[/ATTACH

Name:	xara.gif 
Views:	247 
Size:	76.9 KB 
ID:	99193  
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.