Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default flashing letters

my friend said she used xara 3d in order to make a logo for her lounge on fubar Name:  lounge.69995887.gif
Views: 714
Size:  9.6 KB i was wondering if anyone knew how to do this

thanks for your help in advance

Default Re: flashing letters

Welcome Wizard, this is just an animated gif. You can create them in Xara if you open an animation file, type in your text and give it a glow shadow (You'll need to change the shadow colour to white from the default red). Duplicate that frame and change the value of the shadow, repeat as often as you want then choose Export Animation and choose gif.

Get back if you have problems.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

wizard7669 you really threw me for a loop, because your screen name is similar to mine. Welcome to TG.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Thought it was your post too originally Larry until I noticed the number of posts
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

I also thought like that

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Welcome Wizard, this is just an animated gif. You can create them in Xara if you open an animation file, type in your text and give it a glow shadow (You'll need to change the shadow colour to white from the default red). Duplicate that frame and change the value of the shadow, repeat as often as you want then choose Export Animation and choose gif.

Get back if you have problems.
    how do you duplicate the frame?......just to remind you i am completely new to this program due to the fact that i just bought it yesterday......lol and is there a video or a post i can see or read on how to do this?
    Last edited by wizard7669; 01 May 2013 at 04:49 PM. Reason: forgot some words

guess noone will tell me so i guess ill just forget about it

Don't forget about it wizard7669 I would have told you but wasn't sure of my facts.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

so can anyone explain it to me?

Hi Wizard, I can explain how to do it in Xara Designer or Xara Web Designer but I don't think this can be done in xara 3d. Are you sure it was xara 3d she made it in?
    Egg