Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default How to move Xara Designer Pro X from Windows XP to my new Windows 7 ?

Hi i am getting new operating system and i need help to unregister Xara from old Windows, and reinstall it in new Windows 7.
    How do i do this?

Default Re: How to move Xara Designer Pro X from Windows XP to my new Windows 7 ?

Welcome to TalkGraphics

I moved your post to the Xara Graphics Chat forum.

You can install Xara on more than one computer, I am not certain, but I think it is three machines. So you can just install the same version you have on your Windows 7 system.

Default Re: How to move Xara Designer Pro X from Windows XP to my new Windows 7 ?

Download the installation file from the Xara site www.xara.com/downloads/designer and unlock it using the same serial number and email address as you used originally. Contact Xara support if you have any difficulties in doing this.

If it's an operating system upgrade, you probably don't need to do anything (except if you plan on re-installing everything).

Hilmar are you sticking with the same computer or moving to another one?