Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Hybrid image

I was looking at the image colors, and had made a trace. I had removed most of the trace to look at a specific area, and overlayed the remaining objects back onto the image. I liked the effect. Rich
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hybrid.jpg 
Views:	251 
Size:	16.9 KB 
ID:	11322  

I was looking at the image colors, and had made a trace. I had removed most of the trace to look at a specific area, and overlayed the remaining objects back onto the image. I liked the effect. Rich

Rich

Is that mother of pearl? (the multi-colored lining of abolone shells and other sea shells).

It is almost like an abstract painting.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://www.gwpriester.com">
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

XaraXone

One of my favorite images so far. I have about 100 megs of shell and other images. I have been photographing in various light conditions, and using a polorizing filter. The colors were good this morning since it was overcast. I came in when it started to rain. You're welcome to any of the images. This was a trace more for color than accuracy. It had a few holes. I was looking at the colors to see why they seem to glow. The trace was to separate the colors into units, and I was going to look to see how they were assembled. I had extracted the colors with XPal, and saw that they were somewhat mute. I was wondering if it was the brains interpretation of the colors contrasting with each other. I was moving the trace over the image and saw something I liked. I removed about half of the trace, leaving the bottom with the bitmap. Rich