Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The strange thing with the Gif really threw me, so that is the only reason I poster here.

I keeping with the theme of previous post I want to point out I'm getting paid for this site - sorry for any misleading.

On that basis I continue.

I added the word MENU as, it looked a bit too white (blue actually) space'ish. I'm not too concerned about the translation as the search engines will not pick it up and the dentist said he wanted to attract local and mainland UK customers. As I type this I think he does not realise the power of the web and he could get business from further afield.

Paul your starting to loose me a bit. I'm a Dreamweaver WYSIWYG person. I notice DW usually sets to %, I'll look into it.

Thanks for noticing the typo and supporting me on the colour.

Turan

You seem to have fixed the image problem now. I revisiting the site I can confirm that the slice has disappeared. But you do have a problem with your menu location jumping horizontally. See attached screen grabs. I always use pixels in my table sizes rather than percentages as I find that it allows for exact alignment. Another problem is that the Header jumps vertically on different pages.
    I would also agee with Mickie that a "selected" state would improve the navigation no end.

Now you've got 5 clients having input!!!
    Egg

[This message was edited by Egg Bramhill on November 15, 2001 at 18:09.]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	map2.gif 
Views:	233 
Size:	10.5 KB 
ID:	68  
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

I really need to understand tables better at an HTML level. DW not cutting it (or could it be me [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] ).

Played around (to the small hours of the morning) trying different settings. I change the table on all pages to 600pix w centred - though that would keep things aligned - NO [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] I thought this would lock at least horizontally 600pix on each page

I set the w and h in all the cells with the main logo to the size of the logo - as the logo move up and down from page to page - NO [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Must admit I did not do what Paul indidated and wrap the complete table in a one cell table at 100% - maybe that is what is he only problem. But being curious I wanted to see what setting these things would do, but they just don't seem to do anything.

I'll try Pauls suggestion tonight (although not sure which TD he is talking about - think its the cell with the main logo in, which I have now done). But feel maybe I should lock it to the top left corner rather than center it?

Turan