Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Pop up pages inside a page

Hi there guys and ladies,
    would this at all be possible, i added a pic to try show what i am explaining
    The black and yellow is my MAIN page, the yellow area is where i would want the blue or red box to appear depending which button i click
    so say i click button for red box, then the red box would show up, but JUST in the yellow area! it wont go over the black etc?
    is that possible?
    please let me know! thanks
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	question.jpg 
Views:	222 
Size:	19.1 KB 
ID:	95425

Default Re: Pop up pages inside a page

iframe

Check the Design Gallery in Other Widgets.

sledger's suggestion of an iframe is a way to being an outside web page into your page. If this is what you want to do then there is a widget in the Designs Gallery > Page Elements > Other Widgets called Embed a Website that will do this.

But it sound like you want to see content on your own site. You can do this: add a New Layer (Page and Layer Gallery) Put your hidden content on this layer. Link to this layer from the MouseOff layer. The content will shown when you click the link.

You can use an iframe for internal (same site) pages as well, especially useful for scrollable content within a short parent page.
    Though layers may suit the OP much better.

HTML Code:
    <iframe name="myframe" src="main.htm" width="100%" height="100%" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto" name="xara_iframe" ><p>Your browser does not support iframes.</p></iframe>
    Links to other pages from the first page can be directed to the iframe via the 'link' tab in Web Properties and by making certain that the link target is set to the iframe name in 'Open Link'
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-04-05_235038.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	95429

Hi guys thanks for the information, was away this weekend and only see this now! i went with the layers for now.. works good! thanks for all help!