Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Every file I try to open with Xara Web Design MX Premium gets "Integer divide by zero

Every file I try to open with Xara Web Design MX Premium gets a serious Error from Xara Web Designer "Integer divide by zero at 0x0109f7f7". I have never had this problem till now. I'm not sure how to fix it either. The copy of it on my laptop seems to be running just fine though. Should I just uninstall and re install?

Default Re: Every file I try to open with Xara Web Design MX Premium gets "Integer divide by

Quote Originally Posted by Spireguy View Post
    I have never had this problem till now.
    So what has recently changed?

Default Re: Every file I try to open with Xara Web Design MX Premium gets "Integer divide by

Is your program set to restore last opened document on program start?

Try relocating this file so that WD doesn't find it, then try again.

I'm not sure what the problem is. I'm using a fresh install on a newly built computer (SSD for windows install and new install of WD MX) as of a month ago (just now trying to reopen my web file). Three months ago I was using the same hard drive (for location of file) and older computer parts. Now (on the new computer I can't seem to open any old files [even when moved] or any newly created and saved files. I seem to always get integer divide by zero error.

Is there a way to turn off the program from restoring the last opened document at start?

Options>>Backups
    But you have to open the app first

There's a registry setting you can remove. Are you comfortable with editing the windows registry?

Spireguy, please submit a support ticket at http://support.xara.com and reference this thread in your email so they can assist you with this error.