Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Icon theme doubt

Good evening,

I am trying to create a website using the Web Designer 7 Premium using the Icon theme, but I stumbled in a problema I could not solve on my own, so I need help.

What I am trying to do is a simple website, using the left and right columns fixed with links for the individual texts, that should appear in the central column.

The problem is that, when I put the central column to repeat on all pages, the text is fixed too (as expected...), but if I create a new page without it the frame disappears.

How do I make only the frame to repeat, and chenge the texts, or create new frames on every page ?

Thank you !

Default Re: Icon theme doubt

Welcome to TalkGraphics Stefano

You can duplicate a page that has the text block, and then edit the content on the new page.

Or if you have all your pages, right click on the central text block and select Repeat on All Pages.

Then on each page, if you want to edit the text, right click on a text block and select Stop Updating > All Copies or Just this Copy to edit just one copy of the text.

Thank you for the help ! It worked perfectly. Also, I realized i was selecting only the text block to repeat, not the frame around it .

About the same theme, are there more than a way to change the frame dimensions ? I want to stretch it vertically only, but it stretches on both dimensions only.

Right click on the area outside the page and select Page Options.

In the Page Size tabbed section, un-check All Pages in Website the Same Size.