Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Color Palette

that I got from a really bland picture of a home gym that I needed in order to sell the one I am trying to get rid of before I move.

So I imported the image into XPal and low and behold the pallete looks really nice. Skin tones and other muted colors.

Thought I'd share in case anyone can use it [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

RAMWolff [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

that I got from a really bland picture of a home gym that I needed in order to sell the one I am trying to get rid of before I move.

So I imported the image into XPal and low and behold the pallete looks really nice. Skin tones and other muted colors.

Thought I'd share in case anyone can use it [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

When I open your attachment, it just opened on the screen listing all the colors in their RGB components.

You might try zipping the file before you attach it. Then it should download and one can unzip it and add it to the palettes folder.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://www.gwpriester.com">
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

XaraXone

Cool Palette RAMWolff.

Gary, try Right Clicking on the link and "Save Target As..." and you can save the file into the palette directory.

Brian

I just did an XPal palette with it, it's not meant to be fancy or anything. I wasn't out to name them or anything, so I'm not really sure about the header you put into your posting???

When I download it, save it to the desktop or where ever, then I just drop it onto the XaraX interface and I have all those colors to work with [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I do have a question about that, If I do a piece using those colors along with other colors in the default palette, will the file copy that other palette into the saved file so when I re-open it it's already there?? Or not?? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Thanks so much!

Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---