Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Internal Program Error 1751

Hi iagman,

Thanks for the description. At what stage is the Live Effect applied? Are you editing inside a group???

The problems you are experiencing are highly likely to be dependant on that particular file so we really need to see it, if possible. Please either post it here in TG or add it to a ticket at support.xara.com where we will treat it in confidence.

Thanks,

Phil

Default Re: Internal Program Error 1751

PhilM and all,
    thanks for your help. The more I work with the troublesome file, the more
    I am convinced that the Live Effects is root of my problem.
    The pineapple file is attached below. The live effects are applied as soon as an object
    is created. I don't think I am editing any effects inside groups. Each of the pineapple
    scales are individual objects.
    I did discover why my new textures do not match the old. When I reinstalled
    Xara the live effect resolution changed back to the default value. I had it set
    to 200 dpi.
    I am believing all my woes are related to some of my plug ins. This morning
    when I launched Xara, it gave me a message box stating it could not load
    some of the plug in effects and was making substitutions instead.
    I could be accused of being a plug in hoarder. Some of these things are from
    Windows 95 days and that is likely why Xara is having a hard time digesting their output.
    Redraw might also contribute to my error codes. I've noticed if I select an object that
    has texture and try to drag the object too quickly, I get an error. If I select an object,
    and wait a second or two before moving the object, things proceed in a more friendly
    manner.
    Attached Files Attached Files