Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Create test form in Xara?

Yes,I understand to add user and mail...but if I do it myself by using collaborators then it needs to be done BEFORE student can take the test.
    What I understood from reading docs help that when student takes test then it pops up window with username(if he doesnīt have Google account) and mail to fill in. I was testing different options and result in spreedsheet is always the same anonymous-can see only answers and date/time.
    Could you be nice to explain exactly how to do so since I donīt seem to find that solution,please?

Another thing Iīve noticed-no matter how I do change language in Google Drive-the "SEND" button down on the page after test stays always for my country...not english,not any other. How can I changa that?

Here's an example of using Google Drive forms & manipulating the output into a spreadsheet CLICK THIS LINK

..but if I do it myself by using collaborators then it needs to be done BEFORE student can take the test.
    Why? What's wrong with the student entering their details?

The student doesn't require a Google account to complete the form.
    Last edited by Egg Bramhill; 22 April 2013 at 11:01 PM.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Ok,looked through your sample.So here is my issue: I donīt have those things in my spreadsheet form-Have only answers.
    So to clear this up-my question is-how do you get that user/mail form pop up on your test??? Does it come automatically or do you have any paid(?) version of Drive... it suppose to be free...
    I created tests-ppl can attemp them and fill tests but there is no such user/mail form to fill in,so all answers I get is only with time stamp. What am I missing in Drive or donīt understand?
    Do I need to add some more forms to spreadsheet manually? How did you do that?
    Iīm totally lost-canīt get it to work!
    Gladly could send you my copies over mail to get some advise if not too much bothering you:
    mir-a-mar@hotmail.com
    Any help deeply apreciated,since this google drive thing is completely new for me!

So to clear this up-my question is-how do you get that user/mail form pop up on your test???
    It's quite easy, go to Google Drive/ Create (top left)/ Form
    Make the first field "Name", Type text, required field.
    Add item.
    First field "Email", Type text, required field.
    Add item.
    First field "Email", Type text, required field.
    First field "Q1. What colour is the sky?", Type multiple choice, required field.
    Etc, etc.
    Then in the bottom part of the page there's a Confirmation Page section.
    Complete as required.
    Finally create a new spreadsheet to gather all the results.
    Go back to the form to edit it. At the top of the page there's a "Choose response destination", click this and choose your recently created spread sheet.

If you understand this bit I'll expand on the spreadsheet display results section later.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host