Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Create test form in Xara?

Hi!
    If I wanna create form for ex. test (skills,language,exam...),and to continue to get results for customers after registration/login or filling contact form.
    Is it possible to make it in Xara?
    How to do so or solve it?
    Any tips very appreciated!

Default Re: Create test form in Xara?

Can't understand what you're after here, like to expand?
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

To create test form as above. If you have web site and aducating ppl in any subject and then you want to test their skill so you let them to fill into prepared form and answer questions,then you check it and put online and they can check their results after login in or filling contact form to be able to read their result.
    Which part you donīt understand? Canīt explain better,sorry! This is not any expand or any other form.
    Anybody can help? Maybe need some other programs exept Xara?

I believe you will need a program that can create and process a data base. Xara cannot do this.

Xara Designer is unable to create any forms of any type.
    But you can embed forms of almost any type using a placeholder.
    So, find a service somewhere that can create the form type you need and then look at Xara Designer's placeholder options.
    Return if you need help with embedding your code

Well a lot would depend on how you ask the questions.

Are they either right or wrong? (2 x 3 = 9, Yes or No for example)

If not are you going to provide multiple choice answers? (2 x 3 = a:9, b:6, c:5 for example)

Otherwise they submit the form and you mark it according to their answers and email the results or have them log onto the site for your marked results?

Depending on the above, the solution lays in different directions. The first two could be done using scripting and give instant results but the last would probably need a cms type of site to work. For example you couldn't write a script that asks "What does ppl mean?" and check via a script for every variation of that answer to validate it or not
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

@sledger So if I use any free service/software to create test,then I can put it into Xara placeholder,OK.
    If I do so...all of it must be/can be on one page or do I have to create underpages to lets say 100 questions?
    Will the answers be clickable? Embedding code...? If I put ready print version of the test then no need to embed the code or...?
    Appreciate if you describe in few words the easiest way...still learning Xara but no probs to move around the program.

That would depend entirely on the creation of form you bring into Xara Designer for embedding.

Trying to make it in Google docs.After submitting test-there is no option to put user name so in spreadsheat comes answer as anonymuos as for survays.But I must see who submitted test.How and where to make any changes in docs to be able create windows with log in/whatever for students to put their names???
    Any help needed!

Add the username & email adress to your Google Form so it's submited with the answers. Example xar attached. This will link to your spreadsheet.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Egg