Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question GIF Background Colour

Hello this is my first post , So id like to say hello to everyone and ask a question

I hope I'm posting in the right place (Sorry admin if I'm not or it has been answered already)

I'm using Xara3D6 (full version) on Vista SP1 and i want to export an animated GIF file to my windows live web space.

When i save the file ,The background is always saved as white ....
    How can i set it to BLACK to match my web space please ?

I have it set to the colour background to black in XARA3D6 and i save it as black .

When i open up the preview in IE7 Browser its set as white....Any help PLEASE ?

Sean70

Default Re: GIF Background Colour

Welcome to TG,

Though I'm not a user of X3D, I'm pretty sure that what you have is a transparent background .gif - so the default IE7 bg being white, is just showing behind your .gif

Setting the background to black in X3D is likely just for preview purposes.
    It'll be fine when included on your webpage, the black BG of your page will show through.

A seasoned X3D user will correct me if I'm wrong.

Welcome Sean. I think Sledger is correct. Would it be possible for you to attach the Xara3D file?
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Opppz ...

Yes your both right , It is previewed as a white background , I uploaded it to my space while i was waiting.
    I should have done that in the first place . Feel rather silly now lol.

Thanks for the speedy replies.

Sean70